My father

                                           My father
My father name is Bishal Basnet . He is 36 years old. He is a bussiness man.  My father is like a friend to me. He is the head of our house. He earn money to fulfill our needs. My father is punctual. My father is kind and helpful . He is happy when we can help to poor to bring a smile on there face.

My father is hard-working . My father is particular about being neat and clean. He also does his work systematically and is fastidious. He keeps his books and papers in a neat and organized way.  He insists I should keep my books and note books neat and tidy. He does not like me to dog ear the pages in a book. He also does not let me scribble in my text book. I always sincerely try to follow what my father tells me to do. When I obey my father I am happy and meet with a great deal of success. I love my father and am very grateful to him for all that he does for me. When I fall sick it is my father  who helps me get well . He takes care of with so much love and affection ,and so I get well soon . I cannot repay all that my father does for me. I can make my father happy by following what he tells me to do and becoming the person he wants me to become.  This will mean so much to me.

My father is my best friend. He is a happy person and always tries to make those around him happy. I am happy when he is with me. When I have any difficulty I turn to him and he is always willing to give me a helping hand. He always has a knack to solvency problems. I live my father and admire him for his many good qualities. I am grateful to my father and hope to make him proud of me .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janai Purnima